Looking for someone to help me set up MLM

foreveramber

I have very limited technical experience and it would probably take me 100 hours of research to set the unsubscribe and click through tracking features. I am wondering if someone would be willing to walk me through setting it up either via Skype or shared screen for a symbolic price. Would somebody who has successfully set and used both of these up be available. Thank you in advance.

foreveramber

Thank you. I will try following the steps described but still in general all of this is absolutely foreign to me, so will probably take some time. Just from doing a quick browse I first need to have subscribe and unsubscribe pages created so they could be accessed via the link. Is that correct? If so are there any instructions on how to do that or do I have to hire someone to create and migrate those two pages to my website? Thank you in advance for your response.

foreveramber

Thank you for your responses. I have gotten through the steps 1-4 with the MLM installation and am now having some issues with adding a test list/ contact. I tried adding a list or contact and nothing happens. I am receiving an email which says service unavailable! with the following title: [MLM] mySQL Connect Error in SaveRequestToDB(). Any ideas on how to remedy? Thank you.