Keeping On Top Of Database

Ben

Hello Stan

Just trialled the test version of this and it performed very well with organizations that I assumed would prevent it working. So far so good.

But if I have 20k emails (or more) to promote a conference and have those emails in Excel (exported from Filemaker), do I need to cross reference every one of the bad emails in the verifier file against the Excel file or is there a better way to proceed? Otherwise it looks perfect. If there is I'll purchase it.

Many thanks.

Ben

Edit: I have now found the manual for this. So I can:

Click 'remove from list' once saved and email will be removed.

Drop the bad ones into the MBM blacklist.

But it doesn't appear I can update the main Excel list (containing names, titles, emails, telephone numbers etc.) as I seem to need to use a whittled down list just containing the email address to import into Email Verifier. Therefore I still have to clean the main database. Is this correct?

Advice appreciated.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, we do not sell Excel tools nor Excel solutions. What you need is to create a second sheet in Excel, add the bad addresses to it and then with formulas clean the first list. I did that once a long time ago by using the =VLOOKUP() formula.

Ben

OK, thank you. I have instead had someone do a fix with Filemaker and purchased the email verifier to work with.