impossible to delete deliveries

Hi,
whenever I try to delete old or test e-mail deliveries I get this answer from MLM: "Error - Impossible to remove the specified deliverie(s). []"
None of the delivered newsletter, might it be old or new, is possible to delete. I have now a list of 200 "deliveries" which is confusing. Why can I not delete any???
Regards

??? step by step???
click on "Main"
click on "Deliveries"
click on the DELETE Symbol (FYI: Red circle with bar)
comes message: "Are you sure you want to delete the delivery 4 ?"
click on "OK"
comes message: "Error - Impossible to remove the specified deliverie(s). []"

Not so complicated, isn't it?
rgds

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried to delete that delivery from MaxBulk Mailer? It is really weird you get that error from MLM since it is actually a simple database deletion, well, are you using mySQL to store your data?

Note that support is made by asking for information, you should be familiar with that. If you don't I recommend you to read the following: I have found a problem - How should I report it?.

"are you using mySQL to store your data?"
yes.

May I add another question? Thanks to your tag [abmelden] or english [unsubscribe] also the unsubscribes are listed in the statistics. This works very fine. I would like to use this also for my french deliveries but did not find an equivalent for [unsubscribe] en langue français. Can you please tell me the name of this tag?
Kind regards

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The tag language is the one of the MaxBulk Mailer following your system language setting. I guess what you want to do is to use a different text, right? That can be set from the preferences, 'Tags' panel.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The deletion is a standard mySQL 'DELETE' query. Have tried to check your mySQL tables?

my webmaster tells me, that this is a problem of your script which is erratic. Here is what he says:

"The problem is the function: RemoveDeliveryFromDB() in the file "lm_functions.php" (as of line 3678), Here the correct SQL command is originated, however, it is not correctly executed via PHP.
If you extract the command via "echo" and execute it in phpMyAdmin the deliveries will be deleted correctly."

You have a correction?
regards

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Our code has no error, I just checked it right now. Actually MLM is being used by thousands of MaxBulk Mailer users with no problems in lots of different web hosting companies. I have never heard that a PHP standard mySQL query could cause a problem, except if the server has very strong security settings, I guess it is the case here. I can't do nothing, our programming is standard.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean? This post is from 2013. Would you mind to create a new post with an explanation of your problem?