iCash SE Creating file Creating Defaults couple of minutes

ELE

I just installed iCash on Mac Mojave. It works well for creating new "Business" and "Home" accounts. It looks very promising. I decided to try create the third option "iCash SE File, Copy balances" account. I am met with this popup: Creating file, Creating Defaults... The file creation process can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of minutes depending on your machine speed. Please be patient. -> It is over an hour and the pop-up still has not resolved, progress at about 70%. I am running the latest 2018 Mac so the processor speed shouldn't be a problem.

ELE

I selected the newly created file in the iCash Accounts window, and clicked Open. Then the pop-up disappeared. Therefore it seems that the 70% progress was waiting for me to click the Open button. What is the purpose of this third option "iCash SE File, Copy balances" account?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
'iCash SE File' is a Swedish account set that's given by a customers a few years ago. 'Copy balances' usually is when you create a file from another, you copy the structure and the balances.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!