Icash and MacOS Sierra crash!!

pepgra

Someone has managed to boot the latest version of iCash with the latest version of macOS Sierra?

Thanks

Vincent G

Hi,

What"s new since you downloaded Sierra, Pepgra ?

I have different problems on my Mac (Moutain Lion) and want to install Sierra.

I hope that iCash will not crash… If so, I couldn't work.

Stanbusk did you try iCash on Sierra ?

My iCash version is 6.4

I'll probably buy the latest version of iCash anyway.

Thanks for your answer.

Vincent

oznoyan

I have the same problem, after clean install Sierra with ICash.
When I download and setup was no problem but when I try to run application it says "ICash can't be open"
What problem can be? How can I solve that?

regards
Kemal

SBZ

I, too, have been unable to print from an otherwise working version of iCash in Sierra, only to now not be able to even open the app and see or make entries after downloading the claimed fixed version today. I have an open support ticket about this.

I'm becoming concerned to the point of investigating an alternative application. Another option I'm considering is digging out a recently retired pre-sierra imac just to run iCash until this is solved. I'll have to do something soon!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
This is a Sierra Gatekeeper issue. Not sure where it comes from, duplicate apps? Not sure. A good solution could be to remove previous application first and then download the new one. Anyway, did you know you can simply right-click on the iCash icon and select 'Open'? That will bypass Gatekeeper.

Current iCash version is properly signed, our developer signature is up-to-date, everything has been verified. However around 4 iCash users have this problem again and again and again whatever I do. That started the very same day Apple released Sierra.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

oznoyan

Hello,

I restore all my system from my Time Machine backup and ICash started to work. I had to reinstall Sierra because Safari cause freeze my computer. Now all seems ok.

SBZ

With the latest update to the app, I have been able to download and open iCash and print my transactions using OS X Sierra.

Thanks for solving this problem.

Stephen