iCash - 0.01 account balance issue

ewin

I think there appears to be an issue with accounts having either a Reconciled Balance of 0.01 or a Balance of 0.01. In either case it appears to display 0.00 rather than 0.01.

I have attached a screenshot from a new file where I just reconciled a amount of 0.01 but the Reconciled Balance still shows 0.00.

If I reconcile any other amount if works as expected.

I noticed this today as on one of my main files I have a balance of 0.01 but it is showing as 0.00.

Can you confirm the issue and possibly provide a fix.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 11.17.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 11.17.32.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 0

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try the 'File ▸ Tools ▸ Check Data' menu. If the problem persists, try the same menu by pressing the Control key on your keyboard.

ewin

Try the 'File ▸ Tools ▸ Check Data' menu. If the problem persists, try the same menu by pressing the Control key on your keyboard.
I did this on the file with the issue.

I also created a completely new file and the same issue exists.

Thanks

ewin

On the new file I created it is the first transaction but on my main file I have been using for a few years I will have at least a few hundred transactions. The issue appears on both.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
There is a known bug that if the first transaction is 0.01, that 0.0.1 will cause an issue sooner or later. Someone discovered that bug last week, and it is pending a fix. It was really easy to reproduce. I am not aware of this issue when it is not the first transaction.