Hyperlink Procedure

RichardZ

The emails I send contain a number of hyperlinks to other websites. Inserting these hyperlinks is very time-consuming process when using MaxBulkMailer.

The problem is that MaxBulkMailer doesn't allow you to attach a hyperlink to already-existing text in the email message. Using the Hyperlink Manager, you must retype the text that you want hyperlinked. You type in the desired URL next to it. You must then go back to the email message, and replace the desired text with that typed into the Hyperlink Manager.

Are there any plans to allow you to link existing text in the email message, as Eudora allows you to do? (You just highlight the desired text, open the "Link to URL" button, then paste in your URL). It's much faster and simpler. Or is there a way to expedite the linking of URLs that's better than what I'm doing now?

Thanks, D Moss

RichardZ

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm using styled text. The messages aren't real fancy, but I use some bold headlines here and there, and the hyperlinks are in standard blue.

D Moss

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I like your idea and will very likely implement it for a future revision. In them mean time you can also add HTML tags. It works fine as well.

RichardZ

That's great news, Stan. It will make the program much more effective for me, and for others that use a lot of hypertext links!

D Moss