How to over ride save and send and other problems.

crazylev

Hi Stan.

I just upgraded to v.8.3.3 MBM from v. 6.x

In my old version, if I had a few hundred recipients to email, after about the 24th "send" I get a connection closed dialog, which would count down 30 seconds, and then continue to automatically resume sending emails through the next 25, repeat. OK. No problem.

In version 8, I get through about 15 emails, get a connection closed dialog with the countdown time and resume button. After 30 seconds, instead of resuming email, that dialog goes away, immediately followed by another box that states "Your message has not been delivered to all recipients...connection temporarily closed. Use less connections. In my message settings I have only one connection selected.

You then have to dismiss this dialog by clicking OK, which immediately brings up ANOTHER dialog which is the Save and Send.

How do I get this so that like in version 6, after the time out for 30 seconds, the program just resumes emailing without all these other dialogs that require you to manually click on them before you can continue.

I have thousands of emails, and going through this every 15 - 20 emails is kind of annoying.
Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks.

Jonathan

crazylev

Hi Stan,

Thanks for that link. I'll check with my provider (Ameritech) to see if they changed something or worse, since my last email last September.

I might increase the interval time from the default .30 seconds to 2 minutes and see if that works.