How Do Your Remove Templates

etribole

I've been a long time user of MaxBulk Mailer, consequently I have created numerous templates, many of which I no longer use. How can I remove these templates from my files?

Fyi--I use a Mac OS X v10.7.1 and I've tried locating these templates via a general search on my computer, but I still can't find them.

Please advise---Thanks!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Templates are located here:

~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/My Templates

You can go to that folder by using the Finder 'Go > Go To Folder...' menu and pasting the path above.

etribole

Still can't find the templates using your suggestion:
[ ~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/My Templates ]

1. Next, I manually went to Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support. And Maxprog is not listed there!

2. I tried searching my computer, using these terms, and still couldn't find the templates:
"My Templates"
"mbm"
"MaxBulk Mailer"
"Maxprog"
"Maxprog folder"

Please advise! Thanks--Evelyn

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The templates are saved to the '~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/My Templates' folder indeed. Do you mean you can't find that folder? Are you using the English version of MaxBulk Mailer?

etribole

1.No, that Library folder is located in my Computer folder.

2. But your question helped me find the solution :D

3. I searched my computer for my "home library" and couldn't find it. So, here's what I learned from the "help' menu:
The Library folder is hidden. If you need to open it, make sure you are in the Finder, hold down the Option key, and then choose Go > Library.

4. And so, I located the HIDDEN library and found the Maxprog templates folder, whew! (And I really thought I knew my way around a mac computer.....)

Thanks for your consistent assistance :D
Evelyn