FTP Disk

TomJo

Hi, bought this software yesterday and installed it. Everything worked fine but today it will not open when I click on the icon, nothing happens. Mac OS X 10.7.1 Lion

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you get the FTP Disk menu on the top of your screen? Have you tried to restart your computer?

TomJo

Yes I do, but most of the menu items are grey, like in the server tab everything is grey so I can't set up a new connection etc. And computer is restarted several times.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Weird, have you tried to delete the application and download it again? or remove its preferences?

TomJo

Yes to both questions, no go. But I will keep it as it is for a while and try to find out. Since I'm new to the Mac world there might be something I can do that I haven't thought of. We'll see :) Thanks for trying to help though

TomJo

Too bad .. I sent a message to your support system about my problems with this program and got a serial number for the trial app since the appstore version didn't work (and still don't). I downloaded the trial and put in my serial that I got from the support and everything worked fine. Today I got a message that there is an update to the software and downloaded it, installed .. and again everything in the menu is "grayed" out and nothing works .. and it's not possible to enter the serial number either. I deleted everything, tried to download the new trial version but same thing here. The "enter code" in the menu is "greyed out".Sorry but I'm moving to another ftp program

stortkoker

I have te exact samen problems as described.
All options are grayed out.
Program doesnt work anymore. I bought the application in the Itunes store from apple.

Can anyone help me?