Feature Request - Forward to Friend, Update Address, More...

davidcoate

In addition to unsubscribe, it would be a great if we could handle some additional functionality in the MLM.

Forward to Friend would be a tag in MaxBulk, a count of link forwarding via MLM and using the smtp code of MLM to do the actual forwarding.

An update email address tag could work with remote list in the MLM.

A view in web browser tag would be great (with usage counting), just an entry for a web link with a count of usage.

Lastly, offering metrics on the email client used would be fantastic! (I've been amazed from my logs using competitors software how many of my subscribers are mobile vs. desktop. (I doubt this would be an "easy" feature to offer!)

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Feature Request - Forward to Friend, Update Address, Mor

Forward to Friend would be a tag in MaxBulk, a count of link forwarding via MLM and using the smtp code of MLM to do the actual forwarding.
To do that you need a copy of your HTML message on your server, a forward to a friend would be a resend using that HTML code.

An update email address tag could work with remote list in the MLM.
That can be added and actually there is a project to do so.

A view in web browser tag would be great (with usage counting), just an entry for a web link with a count of usage.
Same as first request, not really a MLM problem, you need to provide the contents.

Lastly, offering metrics on the email client used would be fantastic! (I've been amazed from my logs using competitors software how many of my subscribers are mobile vs. desktop. (I doubt this would be an "easy" feature to offer!)
I don't know if it can be done but I will have a look.