error 406: not acceptable

aadcomed

I have purchased and installed your bulk email program with no issues. I am however having problems with the import to database feature.

I'm receiving the following error when importing my contact lists from the client to the server database, ERROR 406: not acceptable (http://oururl.com). The following three tables were created in the database during install; tbl_mlm_sub, tbl_mlm_sub_clk and tbl_mlm_sub_req. I had no trouble importing my contact list into the client. I am using the Recipients > Upload to MLM method.

I have double checked all the info in the lm_settings.php and checked that, $use_mysql = 1; .

Your help getting this resolved would be appreciated.

Michael

lockside

I have the same error #406: Not acceptable http://catalogobjects.com/mlm/lm/lm.php cmd=getofflist&list etc.

Software versions: Using mlm and maxbulk downloaded today.
Database: using MySQL and I am able to upload to mlm server and see the list that I uploaded in the MLM admin section.

The log shows "[21-May-2013 07:15:06 UTC] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for GetDeliveryListSizeFromDB(), called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mlm/lm/lm_functions.php on line 3487 and defined in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/mlm/lm/lm_functions.php on line 3528

aadcomed

In an effort to fix this I added the following to an .htaccess file in the script directory:

<IfModule mod_security2.c>
SecRuleEngine Off
</IfModule>

I now get the following error:

,,/lm.php?cmd=lists&pwd=xxxxxxxx&lang=us)

the problem seems to be in the mo_security modual not liking a return from the program.

The lack of response from the developers of this software is deafening.

aadcomed

Problem resolved by adding exceptions to mod_security2 on the server. Look at the log files to find the errors being generated.

lockside

I was unable to access the mo_security so moved the entire project to another linux server where it now works.