Error #22 (data_sock)

Helipix

I keep trying to install MLM but I keep getting

Error #22 (data_sock)

What does this mean and what do I have to do next?

Many thanks Steve

Helipix

OK so I have now installed MLM OK :D

However I get an error message 404 url is not valid on the Statistics page. What file does the 'clicks' go to and is this the one I need to put into the Max Bulk Emailer 'Preferences'

Steve

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
There is a problem with your server. It is not running the script but downloading it :-/

Helipix

I have contacted my server tech support at Talk Talk - what is it that I have to say is the problem? Apparently they don't understand.

Many thanks Steve

Helipix

So here's an update.

Bought new server space on virtual server and set up a file called 'mailinglist' and uploaded the MLM files to that. - All seems to be OK. I spoke to the server support who said that I needed an A-Record subdomain on my domain name - that has been done and is pointing to the server etc.

I now try to upload a recipients list and the dialog box keeps showing 'error 103 URL not valid'. The path I have put in the General Preferences section is the path to the lm.php file on the server.

What am I doing wrong?

Steve

Helipix

Ok so now I can log into the MLM screen.

I am now trying to upload a list and the dialog box shows the upload as greyed out I tried all the options but it does not change.

I have the preferences set as http://**server**/lm

Do I need to add anymore?

Many thanks Steve