eMail Verifier producing erroneous results

gberges

I have exported a .vcf file with 128 records from my Mac Contacts and ran eMail Extractor on it. I then took the resulting 136 valid addresses (some records have more than one address) and ran them in eMail Verifier. It was set for 100% bandwidth, 10 threads, 10 retries and timeout at 15 using the default server. Nothing else was changed in the preferences.
I usually have less than 10 returns when emailing this list and purchased this program to determine which they were as I usually send a bulk mail with the addresses as bcc and cannot determine who they are from the resulting error emails received.
From that list, I had only 60 valid, with no bad addresses and 75 which were "test unsuccessful"with the result as "timeout". There was one with "No response" and "unable to test".
I then deleted all the valid ones, changed the timeout to the maximum 1 minute and re-ran the test with the new timeout parameter.
I tried to attach the results wherein 76 still show as "test unsuccessful" with one error 22 and two other errors. The site would not allow either .txt or .pdf files to be uploaded or added. If you can tell me the format allowed, I will try to convert the file to it and send in a future post.
Of these 76, the great majority go through when I broadcast but cannot determine the defective ones, which is the purpose of the investment/exercise.
I very much look forward to your help and thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

gberges

Thank you for your very prompt response. I will certainly find out. Is it possible that if port 25 is blocked that about 50% of the addresses in my list don't have this problem while the remaining ones do? Thank you.