email bounce handler seems to work slow

Hi,
I'm sending a newsletter to 9769 users. After that I run the email bounce handler for getting the errors and send it again to this error list.
The process sending is ok, but fot getting the erros with email bounce handler is really slow. It seems to be proporcional to the number of users, because sometimes I sent to a minor list and it was really better.
I'm working with windows7, and with the last version of email bounce handler. I tried to deactivate my anti-virus mail control, but the speed was the same, more or less. The relation is aproximately 3.000 errors email in 3 hours.
Do you how can I get the erros quickly?
Thanks in advance.
Joan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Do yo mean is get slower after each bounce processed? Which version of eMail Bounce Handler are you using?

Thanks for answering me.
I thing it gets slower with a large number of users list; and it's not proporciona. I mean, for exemple: if the bounce gets 10 emails it spend 2 seconds, but if gets 100 emails it spend 100 seconds. It seems to be like the server is not able.
The vesrion is the last 3.8 ES.
Now I'm testing with a sending time longer than before. Before it was all the emails, one by one; and in the test they are grouped in a 90 emails, waiting 1 minute between the next send. I will see...
Thanks in advance.
Joan

it continous receiving emails too slowly -not with others programs like thunderbird-.
Any suggestion will be good!
Thanks in advance.
Joan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
We will rewrite part of eMail Bounce Handler soon to add some features, I think that rewrite will also make it faster.