DKIM

X-USMC

I am being required by Yahoo to us DKIM in my email messages. Did not know what this was until yesterday. I need to sign my email with DKIM or Yahoo will not allow them through their filters. Upon reading up on DKIM, I found myself looking at my MaxBulk Mailer settings page. At the bottom there is a section for "Signature". Is this where I put my DKIM tokens? Simple instruction would be appreciated but If there is some reading that Maxbulk Mailer provides, please direct me to it. Thank You.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Go to the preferences, 'Headers' panel and add the DKIM headers there. The header name would be 'DKIM-Signature' without quotes and for example, the value for the example at the Wikipedia page would be:
Code:
v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=example.net; s=brisbane;
     c=relaxed/simple; q=dns/txt; l=1234; t=1117574938; x=1118006938;
     h=from:to:subject:date:keywords:keywords;
     bh=MTIzNDU2Nzg5MDEyMzQ1Njc4OTAxMjM0NTY3ODkwMTI=;
     b=dzdVyOfAKCdLXdJOc9G2q8LoXSlEniSbav+yuU4zGeeruD00lszZ
              VoG4ZHRNiYzR

Then click on the '+' button to add the header to the header list.

fabprog

hello I'm going to use Amazon SES for my mailing. Unfortunately I can't use Amazon's "Easy DKIM" feature for handling DKIM authentication because of a technical issue (my provider doesn't support underscore in CNAME and Amazon requires adding DKIM keys as CNAME records).
So I also have to handle DKIM authentication myself.
Unfortunately I'm new to DKIM and after reading some documentation, I'm still confused.
Is there any "how to" for sending DKIM authenticated emails using Maxbulk? thanks!
ps: which kind of DNS records should I add for DKIM keys? (I thought TXT should be ok, but Amazon strictly requires CNAME instead)
Also, Amazon recommends not to sign any of the following headers using a DKIM signature:
Message-ID
Date
Return-Path
Bounces-To
(see: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/D ... -dkim.html )
...what is Maxbulk signing?