Delivery not allowed to non-local recipient...

Peace Freak

I get the above error message... Have tried everything but cannot get it to fly.

I am using my regular email address in the Sender Information From field.

I am using the same SMPT and POP settings as in my regular email client (Apple Mail)

I don’t know what else to do...

I use MaxBulk about once or twice a year but this is the first time I could not get it to work!

Peace Freak

I am still unable to send mail...

I still get the same message.

In SMTP host, I put in the same data as in the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) field of Apple Mail.

In Authentication I have chosen POP and put in the same data as in Incoming Mail Server in Apple Mail.

In Account ID, I have put in the same data as in User Name in Apple Mail.

In Password, I have put the same password as under the Incoming Mail Section / Password area of Apple Mail.

For Sender Information - From, I have put in the same email address as in Email Address of Apple Mail... ditto for Name and Reply To.

But I still get the same message:

Delivery not allowed to non-local recipient

What can I do?

Peace Freak

Problem Solved...

I decided to contact my internet provider and ask about the settings... In Apple Mail, according to their setup instructions I had vsmtp.mf... They told me remove the v for MaxBulk and it worked.

Very strange. I live in Japan and have a fiber optic (100 MB) connection... Don’t know why they want the v in Apple Mail and not in MaxBulk, but it is working and that is enough!