comprehensive email tracking

quench

Is there any script or plugin that will generate a complete email open/read report for a blast sent thru Maxbulk Mailer. I need it to report number of opens, unique opens, bounces, and the email address of the opens.

thanks!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you can find it here: Click-Through Tracking script.

We also use that script ourselves when sending emails with HTML and online pictures. You can know how many people have opened your message simply using the script with one of your pictures.

quench

re:comprehensive email marketing

Hi, Stan,

thanks for the quick response. I've checked this script out, and when I click on the "see the click-thru report" link on the page you've linked here, I don't see what I'm looking for. I need a report that gives the exact number of opens, not click-throughs, and I need a list of email addresses that opened the mailer.

Anything you know of that can help me with this?

Thanks again.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It's up to you to use the script to get the open rate or the click-thru rate. If you embed a picture of your message with the script you will actually get open rate because as soon as your recipient select and display the message the picture is fetched and as you have used the script the open count is incremented, right? Kind of a hack...