Choose other language

akir

I use Windows XP, a language by default is Russian. The program does not determine a language automatically.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, goto iCash languages directory and name the ru file as the english file after trashing it.

akir

Tried, does not work. :( In C:\Program Files\iCash\Resources renamed the file of "ru.mo" in "en.mo". I hope it is that directory?

akir

Renewed to the version 4.4.1, removed all files from the "Resources" left "ru.mo" only - does not work. Renamed "ru.mo" in "en.mo" - does not work.

akir

I use Windows XP Rus, and language by default is English. Set a language by default Russian, restart, the program is however started in English. Question to the developers: Really it is so difficult to add the menu of choice of language?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Really weird. Software language is always the system language. I have made tests here again and it works as expected.

No, it is not difficult. It is just a matter of setting the system language properly, that's all.

akir

Install the program on the clean system (VMware), OS is Russian, a language by default is Russian. During installation chose Russian. The program was started in English. Can prompt how the program determines the language of the system? What file checks, can necessary to replace some system file?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It is all handled by the operating system. Our application comes with several resource files including the different languages. A language is used following the OS settings. Note that we haven't any control over it, it is automatic.