Can't log in into lm.php

dysong3

Hi,

Our provider recently made us migrate our site to a new server which meant reinstalling MLM. Every thing works OK, I can connect to remote lists within MBM, however for a reason that escapes me, I am no longer able to log into http://www.mysite.com/mailing/lm/lm.php or use any scripts.
I obviously use the same path, User ID and password as in MBM preferences, but to no avail. Any ideas what might be wrong here?

dysong3

MLM.jpg

dysong3

But that is precisely the problem. The User ID and password in settings.php work within MBM yet when I try to make scripts work, I can't log in. I have checked and rechecked paths in the scripts, the User ID and password of course, and tried different browsers, all to no avail. I don't know where else the problem may lie.

dysong3

I have tired typing them in manually, I have tried opening settings.php and copying and pasting, I have tried using the data proposed be Safari from my Keychain. To make sure that the path is correct, I have copied the one in the preferences in MBM, pasted it as a URL and added a "?". The login page appears but always refuses my login credentials.

dysong3

My bad! What a dummy! I was confusing "$admin_id" & "$admin_password" with "$dbusername" & "$dbuserpass". Sorry to have wasted your time over this.