Can't locate/recognize a pdf link w/in e-mail

dpenny

Object not found:
When previewing my e-mail, I am able to acces my links such as (click on) a website adress, or (click on) mailto: and I am taken to that link. However, the one link that does not work is a the one that goes to an adobe pdf (which has been saved (and verified that it is there) on Dreamweaver), the page that comes up is "object not found."

In Dreamweaver, I am able to preview my e-mail and access that link to the pdf there.....

Help!

dpenny

Yes, the pdf is currently on the internet, located in the same place that my html e-mail is.

www.kewrealty.com is our web site

This is what I'm doing: I am sending and html e-mail to real estate brokers. I want them to be able to click on a "button" (created in photoshop as a slice) in that e-mail that opens up a property brochure that is a pdf. But when you click on that button, it opens up a page that says "object not found....."

Hopefully that clarifies? I am also trying to troubleshoot w/in Dreamweaver, but am still having problems.

dpenny

I figured it out.... not quite sure what happened, but I moved the document to a different folder (other than the html e-mail location) and was able to make that link occur. I believe my issue was in Dreamweaver...

Thank you for your help.