Budget 2

xnitinx

I have two queries:
First
I feel in budget, iCash takes all outflows from Banks as expenses.
eg. in attachment at highlight marked 1 shows expense as 30 and highlight marked 2 shows expense at 7030, for 09.11.2010.
Here there is a difference of 7000 which is the amount transferred from my bank account to my credit card account.

Second the budget data (lower right corner) should probably not compare annual budget to monthly or period specific data, but should reflect budget data calculated to that period.

I am using version 7.4.2

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Please create a simple sample document that reproduces the problem and attach it to a support request. I am completely unable to reproduce the problem here so I need to see a document. Please make it as simple as possible. The best is to start a new one and add the transactions you believe trigger the problem.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The software actually sum what you see in the list. Reason why I can't reproduce your problem. I don't' understand how summing visible numbers in the list doesn't work for you. I am quite amazed.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Only on a support ticket. Create a support ticket explaining the problem and attach a compressed version of the sample file.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
A new iCash update will be available soon. I recommend you to try it. Several fixes have been applied to budgets.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I did not tested here since iCash is being ported to new libraries and the task is huge.