Bounce handler for Outlook PST

AndyZ

It seems like I should be able to do the following with eMail Bounce Handler: I send out an organization newsletter which I regularly get about 1000 bounces on. I want to clean up my mailing list, so want to extract the email addresses from the bounced messages that I presently collect and filter into separate bounce folders. I do not want to use EBH in "live" mode on my mailbox, but in offline mode on my "bounced emails" folder in Outlook PST file.

I use Aid4Mail to save the bounced mails as EML messages. However when I Dredge I can only operate on one EML file at a time, and I have over 1000!

Can anyone suggest how to use EBH on a folder in Outlook? Thanks!

AndyZ

Thank you for the quick reply. I have an atypical application in that I have the already existing bounced mail folders and a SQL database that I want to prune. My intent is to extract a list of the bounced addresses which then will get fed into a SQL query to delete those records from the database. Do you know of any utilities that will do that?

Thanks again.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried with phpmyadmin and a SQLquery?

DELETE FROM `TABLE_NAME` WHERE `EMAIL_FIELD` = 'EMAIL_ADDRESS1' OR `EMAIL_FIELD ` = 'EMAIL_ADDRESS2'
OR `EMAIL_FIELD ` = 'EMAIL_ADDRESS3'

You can create that query with a text editor with some find and replaces.

AlexKrenvalk

AndyZ said:
It seems like I should be able to do the following with eMail Bounce Handler: I send out an organization newsletter which I regularly get about 1000 bounces on. I want to clean up my mailing list, so want to extract the email addresses from the bounced messages that I presently collect and filter into separate bounce folders. I do not want to use EBH in "live" mode on my mailbox, but in offline mode on my "bounced emails" folder in Outlook PST file.

I use Aid4Mail to save the bounced mails as EML messages. However when I Dredge I can only operate on one EML file at a time, and I have over 1000!

Can anyone suggest how to use EBH on a folder in Outlook? Thanks!
For resolving such problem there is a recover outlook emails. It has some important and necessary capabilities such as using modern and intuitive interface, working with big problem pst files and saving recovered outlook data as a .pst file or .eml, .vcf and .txt files.