Attach receipt image to expenses

markd

Hi,

First off, great job on iCash! It is an excellent program, that is doing exactly what I need it to.

There's only one feature that I would love to have included which isn't now (as far as I can tell), and that is the ability to attach an image of the receipt to expenses that have been paid. This would allow me to use the one app to manage all my financials.

I can't see any reference to this feature being available in the documentation, so thought I'd ask if it does exist, and if not, offer it as a potential feature to be included in a future version of iCash.

Thanks again,

Mark.

markd

Also, if anyone is using a program for managing their receipts on the mac, I'd be interested to hear your recommendations.

Cheers,

Mark.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! :D

Yes, the feature exists, right-click a transaction and use the 'Add attachment' menu, or use the 'Transaction > Add Attachment' menu.

markd

Best. Ever. Just tested and is working perfectly! Thanks heaps! That is exactly the feature I was after. Saved me some money ;)

Cheers,

Mark.

jamo

It would even be better if you can use the builtin camera to take a picture of the receipt and instantly attach it to the transaction.

markd

The thing I'd love to see now more than anything is the abillity to print a report which includes these attachments printing alongside the rest of the details of each transaction.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The problem here is that printing should be done by the application that creates the document. Anyway I take note of your request.