Anyone have any leads for this????

crazylev

Greetings.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a service that allows you to just send email through a server.

I have had to use Constant Contact and have been underwhelmed by the service and the costs. I can't send my 3500 emails using MBM using my AT&T account since they have really tightened the screws.

I still do use MBM when I have to resend a few hundred contacts that Constant Contact claims are nonexistent addresses, when in fact they do exist since they are my active clients!!!

So if there is some sort of service that will just let you send stuff in bulk with out all of CC bells and whistles, I'd like to know how you like that.

Thanks for your help.

Jonathan

crazylev

Yes, thanks for that Stan. Have you or anyone used these services, and if so, are you happy with the overall results.

One of my main gripes with Constant contact is this:

Let's say "Company A" has sent something to Jane Doe from a CC account. Jane Doe decides to opt out of Company A's emails. What this does is it blocks MY email from getting through if I happen to have that person in my contacts, even though I'm not associated with Company A. It just blocks anything from CC servers, which is bad for me or anyone who is in good standing with a contact.

I believe this has something to do with CC server address(s). I then have to get a "report" from CC of those "blocked" addresses, and then re-send them using MBM. MBM does a great job importing Xcel SS once I discovered that technique though!!!!

I'll look into the services you pointed out.

Jonathan