any result statistic wioth MLM

AndreTerne

Hello to everyone,

i just installed sucessufully MLM ( without myslq)...all sound work properly but when i open statistic page i dont have any result about.
I tryed also to acces directly to php page, and all working great, but when i go to see statistic...any result go out.
Someone can please help me ?
I also try search into this forum and i dont found nothing similar ...i'm not very deep into script and programming...
I use snow leopard with Max versione 8.
Thank you

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't use mySQL you have to maje sure the MLM folders has the right privileges since the script will write to text files. Personally I believe you should use mySQL, its is much faster and secure.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

AndreTerne

Hello Stan
thank you for reply. Yes i just learning about everything and i think to be near at the solution...
Just a question..using TXT and or Mysql..the file lm.php into folder have to be permission 775-776-777 right.. ? Just only this one or all *.php file ?

AndreTerne

Another question.....
whit My SQL can work if :

-lm folder is into a domain...example...mydomains.com

and the my sql is into a other domani...example freemysql.com etc etc ?

Let me know..and sorry for dummy question :_)

Tnx

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Just a question..using TXT and or Mysql..the file lm.php into folder have to be permission 775-776-777 right.. ? Just only this one or all *.php file ?
Best if 777 especially for the folders inside the 'lm' folder.

About your second question, you can use any mySQL database, it doesn't matter as soon as you can connect to it and you have permissions to edit the data.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!