Search results

1. T

MLM and my SQL

My subscribers are my customers and I don't want ask them to do this, as it is too much hassle for them. I can send one of those letters to you, so you can see generated links, etc. by yourself, if you don't mind.
  2. T

MLM and my SQL

To ask then what to send, my sent message from their inbox? I am not sure they can do this. And I guess you can replicate the issue changing your server configuration to any other encoding. I guess they can use Cyrillic Windows 1251 or Cyrillic RU-8 in most cases.
  3. T

MLM and my SQL

The thing is that some of recipients work fine with cyrillic characters, while others respond this way. Maybe the problem is not just on my server side. Here are the details of my server: UTF-8 is a default setting. [root@server ~]# php -v PHP 5.4.25 (cli) (built: Feb 18 2014 14:20:14)...
  4. T

MLM and my SQL

I do have a RAW file but I could not attache it here because many formats are prohibited here. But believe me this is what I see in raw file. Maybe this unreadable signs caused by Cyrillic characters. You can find raw here in text file https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/735 ... 0error.rtf and...
  5. T

MLM and my SQL

Hi, I have no problem with MLM and in most cases it works fine so I can watch statistics. etc., but just some of the messages are returned by my server I guess with some database or SQL error. Please see a RAW file of the message attached. Thank you.
  6. T

Need Simple solution for Subscring / Unsubscribing

Done in your private email. Thanks.
  7. T

Hi, I participated in software development :). I have translated MLM into Russian. Today I have bought MaxBulk Mailer for Windows (Invoice P2014004631). I'll appreciate if you can thank me for my work with full or partial refund. I had to ask for this before but this crossed my mind just now...
  8. T

What I should do then? Give me your email and I will send you a letter. Right? At the same moment you can open a copy of you soft and copy/paste Russian characters to subject and recipient name I have send you before and copy the issue to whatever address. Why don't you do this?
  9. T

Please look at php script and encoding Cyrillic characters. Somehow they work wrongly. I guess the problem is hapenning while encoding and forming the links. Links are not formed properly using Cyrillic characters. I wrote you before how to name recipient and subject in Cyrillic to copy the...
  10. T

General observation. It all works without problem if I use latin characters and It stops working properly and become vulnerable when I use somewhere or everywhere cyrillic letters (subject line, Recipient name in particular). This is not about the length of the link I guess. This is how php...
  11. T

After update the soft is crashing

I am not sure what you need and how to make it, but as I told you before, the second post of mine in this thread contains a link for report. Is it what you ask for? If not please explain where and what should I do to get the info you need. Thanks.
  12. T

That's really nice answer. Thank you. I will tell that the software not to crash, because one of the developers said it shouldn't crash. Honestly, I thought you can analyse the report I submitted from the very beginning and find the problem and advise more specifically.
  13. T

No I have 8.4.8 update only. I have bought the soft using AppStore by Apple and 8.4.9 is not available yet.
  14. T

You meet this problem for the first time, but it does not mean that there is no problem. Everything happens once for the first time. Maybe you had not Russian customers before with Cyrillic characters. So this is not an argument , please accept it. Ok, if you are so experienced, can you tell...
  15. T

I've noticed it started to crash after MaxBulk Update. Both computers have same OS X version but computers are different (macbook pro and mac mini).
  16. T

I still have problems with tracking and unsubscription. When I change in Russian recipient name to longer one, the problem appears again. Unsubscription works wrongly for ALL lists and not for one particular. The same thing as I said before happens with increasing subject line. Sysadmin said we...
  17. T

Can't see statistics

But the problem with MLM still exists. When I delete delivery using web interface it deleted an entry but error message appears. Please see the print screens. By the way, how do I delete unneeded statistics not from MLM web interface but from MaxBulk Mailer if I can at all?
  18. T

Hi everyone, I have solved all my problems with software. Completely wiping out local part, remote php part and database, then fresh installation helps a lot. Also I've noticed specific error when unsubscribing from some customers on some servers. It was all about the length of the subject...
  19. T

Can't see statistics

Hi everyone, I have solved all my problems with software. Completely wiping out local part, remote php part and database, then fresh installation helps a lot. Also I've noticed specific error when unsubscribing from some customers on some servers. It was all about the length of the subject...
  20. T

I did all possible steps but still crashes. I reinstalled everything except OS X, but I have tested it on 2 macs. I do not think both Macs are faulty. And one more notice. It never happened before last update. It was always stable.