Search results

1. C

Email Bounce Handler stops at message 2

Here is the connection Log: 11/4 09:13:59 ~ Status: Connecting to smtp.gmail.com (IMAP) Port: 993 Security: SSL v3 11/4 09:14:00 * OK Gimap ready for requests from 208.163.243.198 t1if9502263yhn.135 11/4 09:14:00 ~ Status: Connected to IMAP server 11/4 09:14:00 > A0001 LOGIN...
  2. C

Email Bounce Handler stops at message 2

Using Email bounce handler for the first time after switching to 10.8.5. It will not go past: "Getting message 2". I am using "smtp.gmail.com:993". This setting always worked fine in my earlier version of email bounce handler any Ideas? Chris
  3. C

Cannot open saved messages

Dah! No I had not tried that, but it does work that way. I had always just double clicked on it before. Thank you for your input! Chris
  4. C

Cannot open saved messages

I cannot open saved messages. First the new Maxbulk told me I had to download an update for my Macs Graphicconverter, so I did. Now when I open the message it just is a bunch of 0's & 1's. I am running OS 10.8.5 with Maxbulk 8.4.4. Any help out there? Thanks
  5. C

"Connection Dropped By Server"

Thanks for the reply. When it happens I get the message from Maxbulk to "reduce my connections". I have it set to 2. Also does it help to put more time between sends, right now its set to 1 minute. Chris
  6. C

"Connection Dropped By Server"

Long time user of Maxbulk Mailer have had no problems with "Connection Dropped By Server" before. With this new version after 40 sent emails or so I keep getting the message "Connection Dropped By Server" everything stops. Please advice Thanks Chris