Search results

1. mattrea

Yahoo Mail Settings

Hi I have been trying to send a max bulk mailer email out through my Sky account (something I haven't done for a couple of years). They have since been taken over by Yahoo. I have followed your yahoo settings, but with smtp.tools.sky.com as the SMTP. No luck. I decided to set up a proper yahoo...
  2. mattrea

Statistics not appearing in Maxbulk mailer

I didn't crash, but it didn't complete sending that day, so I stopped it, shut the computer down and sent the remaining 178 recipients the following day, which are logged. I guess that might be the problem. What is the correct procedure? Should I have paused it then quit the programme rather...
  3. mattrea

Hi, attaching the other file. Thanks.
  4. mattrea

Hi, I have a similar problem. Delivery 122 is missing from my statistics in the application. When I view on the web interface, it shows delivery 122 but has 'Undefined' as a title rather than the campaign name. It also shows 'undefined' on 119-124, whereas all of the previous ones show the...
  5. mattrea

Error #103 - the url is not valid

Hi again. I have managed to solve this, thanks for your help. I re-installed it with lm in another subfolder and changed the permissions via ftp whilst it was installing and it seems to be working now, so I can only assume it was a permissions problem. Thanks, Matt
  6. mattrea

Hi, No I haven't because I'm not an expert with PHP and also because my hosting only allows 1 database per domain, which I use for its WordPress website. Does a PHP fil for this count as a database? Thanks, Matt
  7. mattrea

Hi, The URL is: http://www.hyperbole-ltd.com/lm/lm.php Thanks, Matt
  8. mattrea

Hi, I have a similar problem to the one that is described here. I have looked at the lm and lm/lm.php files in my browser and they go to the subscribe and login pages, but the message I get when I try to track through MLM is: Error #103 - The URL is not valid. lm/lm.php...
  9. mattrea

Unable to send mail

Hi, this has fixed it, thanks for your help.
  10. mattrea

Unable to send mail

Hi, I have used MBM for sending emails to around 250 recipients 7 times last year, however I have just set up a new mail to send using the same settings and I can't get any to send out. I am in England and my ISP is Sky. The message I am getting is as follows: [01] 9/24 17:09:10 ~ Opening...