Search results

1. J

sloooooow DELETE

thanks, downloading now! cheers, alex
  2. J

sloooooow DELETE

Hi, I recently upgraded from 5.0 to 5.1 (Mac version) and now when I drop a text file full of email addresses (named DELETE.txt) to get rid of them from a list it is about 100 times slower in processing than it was before. It used to take about 2 minutes with a list of about 200 in the text...
  3. J

tags in HTML

er can't remember and I think I didn't save it but that makes it more clear. I probably had bad syntax in the statement so I'll look out for that. Alex
  4. J

remote hosted images

I hear ya, I was kind of forced into graphic desig/web design for my band as I'm the most computer literate amongst them. (our site is www.jiveaces.com). Same as on a website when you are viewing images they aren't actually on your computer but on the server and the HTML tells the browser to...
  5. J

tags in HTML

I'm trying to use the <IF> statements function with the tags in HTML format but it seems to just interfere with the HTML codes as it uses a lot of <<>> symbols. I can use them ok in plain/styled text and also use just plain tags in HTML but the logic statements give me trouble. Any way around...
  6. J

remote hosted images

html setup It's possible but unless you're an HTML whizz you need an HTML editor such as Dreamweaver or whatever to create the HTML. Then you paste it into the message part of the Maxbulk file (make sure you set the message type to HTML). The remote images have to be stored on a server...