Search results

1. J

How to import mails into the Bounce Handler?

Hhhm. No, there are no headers in there. There is a lot of numbers and symbols and in some bounces the text of the email that was originally sent. But the header of the bounce mail is not in there. However, the header is the name of the .msg-file that I get when dragging and dropping the bounce...
  2. J

well... then why is it not working? in the online manual it's saying: From the clipboard Open your mail application. Select a bounce. Set the application to display all headers and copy all the text. From a plain text file Open your mail application. Select one or more bounces and save them...
  3. J

to be honest: i am not sure. can you explain a bit further, how i would do that? for now i am just selecting the mails in my outlook inbox, drag and drop them into a folder on the desktop (then i get .msg-files) and then i am trying to drag and drop them into the program.
  4. J

yes, they were bounces. not all of them, but most. and they all had a mail subjects - which - except for the one 'G+J medientrend Umfrageerinnerung' were not detected for some reasons.
  5. J

Hi! I would like to import mails into the Bounce Handler list, but it's not working. After having tried it via clipboard and "Dredge" I read in another post regarding this topic that you recommend to drag and drop the mails to a folder on the desktop and then drag and drop them into the...