Search results

1. C

slow in Win10/Server16

no antivirus. Defender is disabled. installed software is attached. Next time we send one like this, i'll keep an eye on the resource manager and see if i can spot an issue.
  2. C

slow in Win10/Server16

we sent a large campaign yesterday and it took all day. one Delivery log shows a picture of 11,137 addresses sent to, broken down into 770 "batches" of 15 connections each. using this one delivery log, i located all the RCPT TO:<email address>[x/770] rows and measured the distance between each...
  3. C

slow in Win10/Server16

do you have the ability to replicate a win10 or server2016 environment? i guess that part is the easy part. the hard part would be sending to 40k names. is there anything I can do to help you troubleshoot?
  4. C

slow in Win10/Server16

no sir. there is no 3rd party AV software installed on the server 2016 box. Windows Defender is disabled.
  5. C

slow in Win10/Server16

i should mention that i'm using 8.6.1
  6. C

slow in Win10/Server16

I'm experiencing a MUCH slower send process when installed on Windows 10 compared to Windows 7. I've tried it also on Windows Server 2016 vs 2008R2 with the same results. the newer OS slows down the send to a crawl. With windows 2008R2, i sent to a group of 47,411 and it took 5hrs, 2 mins for...
  7. C

Share email statistics between users

that's too bad. thanks for the reply. i would love to see this feature in a future release.
  8. C

Share email statistics between users

We have multiple licenses and users of MBM and have just today installed MLM and it appears to be working properly. Is it possible to relocate the Deliveries folder to a file server where it can be shared and therefore have statistics be seen by all of our users? Is there an .ini file or...
  9. C

Symbols in subject line.

Thanks for the tip. That worked. we get to stay w/ maxbulk mailer and that's a good thing. Every other trial i tried was SO hard to use. Thanks for the work you've done on MBM.
  10. C

Symbols in subject line.

after installing the trial of the 8.4.2, I can say that these type of symbols are not supported in the subject line. Is this a feature that might be coming soon?
  11. C

Symbols in subject line.

I received an email with the following subject line. ONLY ‚ù∫ DAYS left to save up to 20% on favorite sofas & sectionals! I would like to know if the current version of MaxBulk Mailer is capable of sending these type of symbols. I am currently using 7.5 Pro. Thanks.