Search results

1. J

flv files

Please Forget the attachment it was to show a screen copy of the connection procedure with FETCH. I bought WebDumper because I hoped it was better than other SoftWare like FETCH , FileZilla .. I gave you the URL of the Blog and details .. What can you do to help me regarding the flv files ? THKS
  2. J

flv files

As far as I can understand the URL of the page where are the video files is jcfages.fr/public_html then wa_files my password is 86hq3ze7 Many thanks see the enclosed file
  3. J

flv files

Excuse my delay I was looking for an answer I don' know what is the type ok link ..reffered ot thru Java and how to be informed about that ? On a downloading process with Fetch the video files are downloaded in jcfages.fr/public_html/wa files Thanks again for your help
  4. J

flv files

OK thank you I found how select the flv files to download them but unfortunatly all the flv files(between 0,5 and 10 Mb ) inserted in pages of my blog (macmini/ mountain Lion/ Accappella/ redheberg server/WebDumper 334) are not downloaded without any explanation . it seems they are ,all of...
  5. J

flv files

No flv files are not indicated in the list of video files of Web dumper Is it possible to add new types of files and how?
  6. J

flv files

My Blog (under Accappella) (MacMini Mountain Lion) contains flv video files . since such files are not selected (and cannot be selected) in the pref of WebDumper , how to proceed to download the pagesofthe blog with their inserted flv clips