Search results

1. S

irrational stats in MLM

Hi, here is another problem with MLM: I had to sent a mailing to 1.700 recipients in several deliveries (it is never possible to make only one delivery) a few days ago. When now checking the statistics, I get quite irrational results: 5 recipients but 529 openings??!!?? see picture The second...
  2. S

impossible to delete deliveries

Hi, whenever I try to delete old or test e-mail deliveries I get this answer from MLM: "Error - Impossible to remove the specified deliverie(s). []" None of the delivered newsletter, might it be old or new, is possible to delete. I have now a list of 200 "deliveries" which is confusing. Why can...
  3. S

neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote works

Use the Dredge button or the 'File | Dredge' menu to process local files, local mailboxes or the clipboard. In order to process remote mailboxes go to the settings panel, enter you server settings and press the Start button. Doesn't work on the Mac I use with Thunderbird. Who uses still...
  4. S

MLM statistics

Hello from Germany! in my mailings I always activate the button "follow openings and links" and the statistic shows the results perfectly. However, "unsubscribes" and "bounces" are always zero, allthough I GET some bounces and unsubscribes. How can make MLM statistics to count these events?? I...
  5. S

Problem to launch MaxBulkmailer

Hi Everybody, suddenly the BulkMailer won't launch. All othere progs, like verifier, bounce handler etc. launch and work perfectly but MaxBulkmailer not. I downloaded the latest version, but again, nothing happend. What is going on here?? Here the report, that is going to Apple which should...
  6. S

subscribing in different languages

Hi Stan, the unsubscribing in different languages works perfect now. Even the translations into French, German and Spanish are very good. But how does it work the other way round? Imagine our shop being presented in 4 different languages. Each language has its own page/site. Matters become...
  7. S

Searching the manual

Hi, either I don't find the search function in you online guide or you don't have one. If so, why is that so?? I saw somewhere in the manual an information on how I can attract the recipients to forward my NL to a friend. But I don't find this para any more because you don't have a simple...
  8. S

unsubscribe in different languages

The standard language I am using is German. My German clients get German language mails and when they unsubscribe, they get a confirmation in German. But I have also mailinglists for English speaking clients, for French and for Spanish. How can I make sure, that a French speaking recipient who...