Search results

1. S

impossible to delete deliveries

my webmaster tells me, that this is a problem of your script which is erratic. Here is what he says: "The problem is the function: RemoveDeliveryFromDB() in the file "lm_functions.php" (as of line 3678), Here the correct SQL command is originated, however, it is not correctly executed via...
  2. S

thks, I have solved this problem otherwise. But what about the problem with the deliveries impossible to delete? rgds
  3. S

"are you using mySQL to store your data?" yes. May I add another question? Thanks to your tag [abmelden] or english [unsubscribe] also the unsubscribes are listed in the statistics. This works very fine. I would like to use this also for my french deliveries but did not find an equivalent for...
  4. S

??? step by step??? Log in MLM click on "Main" click on "Deliveries" click on the DELETE Symbol (FYI: Red circle with bar) comes message: "Are you sure you want to delete the delivery 4 ?" click on "OK" comes message: "Error - Impossible to remove the specified deliverie(s). []" Not so...
  5. S

irrational stats in MLM

Hi, here is another problem with MLM: I had to sent a mailing to 1.700 recipients in several deliveries (it is never possible to make only one delivery) a few days ago. When now checking the statistics, I get quite irrational results: 5 recipients but 529 openings??!!?? see picture The second...
  6. S

Hi, whenever I try to delete old or test e-mail deliveries I get this answer from MLM: "Error - Impossible to remove the specified deliverie(s). []" None of the delivered newsletter, might it be old or new, is possible to delete. I have now a list of 200 "deliveries" which is confusing. Why can...
  7. S

neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote works

Re: neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote w you might not have asked for it, but that is FACT. I follow strictly your instruction and the result is a CRASH. I would say, let's stop this discussion now. I will not use the programm any more and you don't have to answer any more...
  8. S

Re: neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote w Thanks for repeating the same story. What needed to be said, has been said. You might be the developper, but your clients are not working in the SD business. Try to understand your clients language. I for my part give up now. Regards...
  9. S

Re: neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote w oh man!... I described the problem already. Just tell me please how I can extract the bounced e-mail adresses out of an IMAP mailbox ... to get a list of "dead" e-mails, which I later can then export it in order to clean my original...
  10. S

Re: neither dredge from thunderbird nor import from remote w sorry but your answer is rather useless to me. you are only confirming that I see an error. How can I syncronize the bounce e-mail box with the e-mail list on my server?????
  11. S

Use the Dredge button or the 'File | Dredge' menu to process local files, local mailboxes or the clipboard. In order to process remote mailboxes go to the settings panel, enter you server settings and press the Start button. Doesn't work on the Mac I use with Thunderbird. Who uses still...
  12. S

MLM statistics

OK, this worked perfect. Thanks. Remains only one little detail: when I use the tag like this QUOTE Hier können Sie sich [Abmelden] UNQUOTE (which means: here you can unsubscribe) then the wording in the final html message look like this: QUOTE Hier können Sie sich Abonnement beenden UNQUOTE...
  13. S

MLM statistics

I use the tag drop down menue in the German version. This is, how it looks: German "Abmelded" = English "Unsubscribe".
  14. S

MLM statistics

doesn't work. if I replace this line <a href="http://kundeninformation.silberfaser.eu/lm.php?cmd=unsubscribe&list=BestSilverArbeitsmedizinInfo&email=[E-Mail Adresse]">vom Informationsdienst abmelden</a> by this one (In your German Version the tag is "Abmelden": <a...
  15. S

MLM statistics

sorry, don't understand where and how to use this tag instead of cmd=unsubscribe. Nowhere in your manuals I find a hint. Isn't it the idea, that the client unsubscribes from a special list?? Based on the a.m. example, can you please tell me, where and how I have to replace the cmd=unsubscribe...
  16. S

MLM statistics

I AM using the unsubscribe tag!! here is an example: <a href="http://myclientlist.silberfaser.eu/lm.php?cmd=unsubscribe&list=BestSilverKundeninformation&email=[E-Mail Adresse]">vom Newsletter abmelden</a>. What goes wrong? Rgds JR
  17. S

MLM statistics

Hello from Germany! in my mailings I always activate the button "follow openings and links" and the statistic shows the results perfectly. However, "unsubscribes" and "bounces" are always zero, allthough I GET some bounces and unsubscribes. How can make MLM statistics to count these events?? I...
  18. S

Problem to launch MaxBulkmailer

removin again preferences and account worked. On top I removed one folder up the path a file named "MaxBulk Mailer - X 4.4.4 (DE).plist". So I don't know really what was the final clue, but I don't care. It works, and this is what count. Kind regards
  19. S

OK, I located the file and deleted it. And now the programm opens ... however, launch time is, honestly, 5 Minutes! It is stable but needs extreme long time to start. Is there an explanation for that phenomenon? Kind regards George
  20. S

Sorry, no sign of Maxprog or MaxBulk Mailer in the library or preference file. Kind regards