Search results

1. C

Bug Report ";" in subject causes dropped connection on pop

Hey in noticing my message processing continually fail at message 84 out of 1014 I went into the box and found a message that said the following in the subject: UNDELIVERABLE NOTICE to <[email protected]>; I think the ";" at the end was the cause.. after deleting the message email bounce...
  2. C

Bug Report (Mac and Windows)

Okay, to replicate it exactly, maybe it is actually another function that is causing it. It appears it could be after dredging.. I am adding one custom rule. Subject "remove" then get the sender. Then I go to Dredge.. After dredging I go to export, select email only, and check the box on...
  3. C

Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not open

Re: Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not o Max OSX 10.7.4
  4. C

Where are the default preferences stored in Mac and in Windows? All I need to do is delete them back to factory default. I know there is a button to do it in the app, but my mac will no longer even open the app, it just eats 100% CPU attempting to open, even leaving it running for hours..
  5. C

Any kind of dredging is causing the program to fill the default rules and current file rules with many copies of the same set of factory rules. I have verified this issue with both Mac and Windows in attempting to dredge 10k emails in both Mac mail and then exporting to a text file and...
  6. C

Re: Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not o do you know where the file is that contains the default preferences? That has all the extra rules in it.. something is triggering it to multiple the rules many times and then when it goes to reopen it takes forever even with a blank...
  7. C

Re: Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not o Okay I figured out one thing interesting, some how the Rules list has multiplied itself hundreds of times... the same rules listed over and over again in order.. What would cause that?
  8. C

Re: Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not o All I am trying to do at this point is get the application to re-open.. why would it eat up all my CPU just opening when it was working fine at first?? How can I clear all the settings and files it is referencing upon opening it...
  9. C

Re: Max OSX crash dredging apple mac mail and now will not o Here is what it looks like in terminal after running TOP.. PID COMMAND %CPU TIME #TH #WQ #POR #MREG RPRVT RSHRD RSIZE VPRVT VSIZE PGRP PPID STATE UID FAULTS COW MSGSENT MSGRECV SYSBSD 420- Google...
  10. C

Hi I was processing a big back log of bounces in a mailbox, total 100k+ emails, I split the inbox up into 8 folders to process one by one so it would be able to handle it after crashing a few times over 20k.. Now I have one folder with only 17k messages that was causing the program to crash. I...