Search results

1. E

password-protected iCash file doesn't open

When I try to open my iCash file, that is password-protected, after entering the password a window opens entitled "Progress" which reports "Loading Scheduled Transactions ..." with a full horizontal bar, and nothing further happens for ages. The password is correct, since, when I enter an...
  2. E

when importing data no distinction is made between + and -

My bank has changed its report format and I have the problem that, when importing the transactions, iCash doesn't distiguish any more between positive (incoming) and negative (outgoing) amounts. As I did before (and things worked) I save my bank excel report as a .csv file (see, as an example...
  3. E

HELP: my transactions have suddenly disappeared ...

... over a specific period (feb-march 2012): they seem to have become simply invisible, but they are still there, when I look at the database in other ways (queries, statstics etc.)
  4. E

attach a note

is there (will there be) a way to attach information to an individual transaction or account in form of a note that contains e.g. a lengthy text, a picture, a link etc. The "comment" section is too small ... Thx for attntn esseggi