Search results

1. Y

[Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement request

Hi, A few improvements on the statistics window 1/ It seems the emails sent appear in the Statistics only when: I open them manually which probably calls lm.php as I have images inside So is there a way in the statistics to see unopened emails? Because the dropdown menu ALL is misleading if...
  2. Y

Persistent login

Hi, I had to do a manual installation on mys server. When I connect to lm.php it does not keep a persistent login/password which is annoying. I have chmoded -R 0777 but this is not related anyway. Aren't you using a PHP session or cookie to keep users logged in? Thanks, Yvan
  3. Y

Unsubcribe link does not work [SOLVED]

Hi, I am testing the unsubcribe link but the server keeps on working and working. The LML interface works fine. It does open a pop up with Outlook to end the email however the tracking of the click on the server side seems to be not functioning as the page below remains blank and the browser...
  4. Y

Test Unsuccessful because Port 25 is blocked

Hi, I have too many "Test Unsuccessful" because my ISP blocks port 25, could I use SSH TUNNELING as a work around using my linux box? What could be a workaround? I am using a Mac. Thanks, Yvan
  5. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Hi, I have just bought the full packages. I have setup Gmail for Business IMAP, I can conenct and it starts fetching headers but it systematically stops at email 13... 7/7 16:32:18 > A0014 FETCH 12 RFC822 7/7 16:32:18 * 12 FETCH (RFC822 {2569} 7/7 16:32:18 ~ Mail Subject: 'Chapon aux...