Search results

1. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Any chance this will be fixed soon? Thanks.
  2. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Hi, I have updated the title to "Gmail & ISP Issue" because I am having the same problem with my email provider. Before I give you more details, I really think ' eMail Bounce Handler' should work to get the emails because it should be acting like any email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple...
  3. Y

Persistent login

That is what I thought as well, both cookie and session are client side. Hmmm maybe session can also be server side but unrelated to the permissions on the folder anyway.
  4. Y

[Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement request

Re: [Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement reques Yes exactly. I think at least one columns with the total number of clicks is enough. If you can also have a column with the number of times it was the email was opened it would also be great because a recipient might forward an email...
  5. Y

Persistent login

I have tried again and the same issue. I have installed the manual install version of lml and chmod 777 on the entire directory. Anyway, this is not important.
  6. Y

Re: [Statistics] Recipients not showing & improvement reques In the screenshot of the statistics window below you can see the Greek SUM sign (button) with "3 Entries". You could add another SUM button (different design maybe) that would aggregate each email recipient's clicks: how many times...
  7. Y

Persistent login

Thanks. It keeps on asking me my credentials on Safari and Chrome in Lion. This is not really critical anyway.
  8. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Re: Gmail Issue Hi, With Gmail Pro account I was able to send +400 emails in one batch with 3 simultaneous connections. I am surprised we cannot just get headers from imap or POP using email bounce handler. I always get stuck at header 13... I am using many email clients for the same...
  9. Y

Hi, A few improvements on the statistics window 1/ It seems the emails sent appear in the Statistics only when: I open them manually which probably calls lm.php as I have images inside So is there a way in the statistics to see unopened emails? Because the dropdown menu ALL is misleading if...
  10. Y

Persistent login

Hi, I had to do a manual installation on mys server. When I connect to lm.php it does not keep a persistent login/password which is annoying. I have chmoded -R 0777 but this is not related anyway. Aren't you using a PHP session or cookie to keep users logged in? Thanks, Yvan
  11. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Re: Gmail Issue I have the gmail for business account not sure it makes a difference though. Does anyone has an idea? Well in this case we are just fetching headers not even sending. Therefore it should be like any email clients downloading headers. In addition, sending emails with gmail works...
  12. Y

Unsubcribe link does not work [SOLVED]

Re: Unsubcribe link does not work SOLVED! I just needed to use the tag [UNSUBSCRIBE] alone. I was adding it to a 'mailto:[email protected]' URL which was causing the issue. Thanks
  13. Y

Unsubcribe link does not work [SOLVED]

Hi, I am testing the unsubcribe link but the server keeps on working and working. The LML interface works fine. It does open a pop up with Outlook to end the email however the tracking of the click on the server side seems to be not functioning as the page below remains blank and the browser...
  14. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Re: Gmail Issue Hi, 2/ Yes it seems to get stuck at 13 all the time. I am even playing with the settings by changing the security options. Just as we speak it now goes to 'Getting message 14' but gets stuck again. I have 2004 messages to go. I have tried again and it is stuck again at 13: 7/9...
  15. Y

Test Unsuccessful because Port 25 is blocked

Hi, I have too many "Test Unsuccessful" because my ISP blocks port 25, could I use SSH TUNNELING as a work around using my linux box? What could be a workaround? I am using a Mac. Thanks, Yvan
  16. Y

Gmail & ISP Issue

Hi, I have just bought the full packages. I have setup Gmail for Business IMAP, I can conenct and it starts fetching headers but it systematically stops at email 13... 7/7 16:32:18 > A0014 FETCH 12 RFC822 7/7 16:32:18 * 12 FETCH (RFC822 {2569} 7/7 16:32:18 ~ Mail Subject: 'Chapon aux...