Search results

1. Lightswitch

Network Preferences (Proxy)

Hi. I still keep on getting an error when I input custom proxy's. Web Dumper is working perfectly but won't work when I input a proxy. I attached an image of the preferences window. Is there any settings I could change that might make it "Dump" with the Proxy I'm trying to use. Thanks. Eric
  2. Lightswitch

Network Proxy Settings

I'm inputting a standard HTTP Proxy and nothing happens. Can I see the error description anywhere? How can I make an HTTP Proxy work with Web Dumper?
  3. Lightswitch

Network Proxy Settings

Hi, Web Dumper won't work if I input a custom proxy. It downloads 2 files and then it completes. There is a yellow exclamation sign to the left of the address. When I try to download files with my regular IP/Proxy it works just fine. How do I make this program work with a custom Network Proxy...
  4. Lightswitch

2 Questions

First of all, I'd like to say again that Maxprog is a great company of innovation. Question #1 Title: Extract Emails from Yellow Pages or Manta websites. I've tried every possible way to extract emails from the Yellow Pages and Manta websites. With Yellow Pages I can get maybe 20 emails but...
  5. Lightswitch

MaxBulk Mailer

Hi, what SMTP Server does MaxBulk use? I've been trying to come up with an effective way to not only manage email lists but send them out effectively. I don't want to keep on using Gmail's SMTP's, so is there a better server that can help me send over 1,000 emails at once. Can MaxBulk help...
  6. Lightswitch

How do I delete both duplicate emails?

Ok, I'll purchase MaxBulk Mailer right away. Thank you!
  7. Lightswitch

How do I delete both duplicate emails?

Maxprog is an amazing company! I have bought Email Extractor and it's incredible. Anyways, I have a detailed function I'm trying to accomplish and I know someone here has the solution... Objective: Send an email only ONE time to emails that I have gathered and keep on gathering over time. I...