Search results

1. R

Mails sent blank in version 8.5.3 (mac)

Hi, I've had this issue for a while and have not been able to resolve it: On my mac laptop, I run Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9, and can send mails fine. Tracking works through MLM. On my desktop, I run Maxbulkmaier 8.5.3. All mails sent (using the same MLM info as above) are sent empty (without...
  2. R

Major Bug with unsubscribe link

Yes, the tags where selected from the software, (pull-down menu) , and singly is activated. Just tested this: I downloaded Bulkmailer 8.4.6 from your site and sent the exact same html mail with it - it all works flawlessly . The same mail sent with Version 8.5.1. arrives empty. best...
  3. R

when I look at the view source under the eye icon in preview : - if using the unsubscribe tag [Unsubscribe] the unsubscribe link does not show. - if I use a direct link If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please click <a...
  4. R

Thanks Stan - I tried the direct comand (but I guess I missed something, as the mails got out o.k but the unsubscribe liink did not work) the path to MLM (copied from Bulkmailer prefs is : http://www.pappy.ch/Maxprog/lm/lm.php the link as implemented in the message is : If you do not...
  5. R

my system language is english
  6. R

Installed version 8.5.2 on iMac running osX 10.10.5 : 1. sending the html in question resulted in an blank mail for recipient 2- removing [Unsubscribe] from the Message resulted in the message being sent correctly. 3. I added [Unsubscribe] from the "Tags" pulldown menu in Message Tab...
  7. R

I removed the preferences file as you described, then entered the mlm information again in the Maxbulkmailer settings. Using Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 on an imac running OsX Yosemite 10.10.5: - I sent the (previously attached here) html mail again (with unsubscribe tag) : the message arrived...
  8. R

Attached is the html code of the message field (zippen) I tried changing the unsubscribe text - in the Maxbulkmailer preferences on both Laptop (Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9) and Desktop (Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1) and sent the below attached mail to myself: - Laptop (Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9) sending...
  9. R

and one more addition: The unsubscribe link SHOW up in Maxbulkmailer 4.9.1. on my laptop under the "view source" under the eye icon in Previer: ..... If you are interested in hearing about our apps, please subscribe to our <a...
  10. R

bizarre. when I look at the message in Maxbulkmailer, the unsubscribe tag is visible (in the Message Tab) - but when I look at "View Source" in the preview tag, I do not see it. - when I mail this HTML-only from Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 from my desktop as UTF-8 OR ISO-8851 the recipients gets a...
  11. R

Thanks for clarifying. This is a message that is arrives blank when sent UTF-8. Please let me know if there is any other info I can provide, I love this programm and would very much like to get it running again.. When the message is set to UTF - 8, and I select "view source" under the exe...
  12. R

By "Links" I meant the links in the html mail (linking to app store, home page, etc..) If I use click-trhough tracking with Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 on a mac desktop those links do not work when I open a test mail and try to click them. no error message, but no browser window opening when I click...
  13. R

Messages sent without content

I tried to send the same html mail on a laptop using the same MLM setup : The only difference ist that the mac laptop has Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9 installed, not the newer 8.5.1 which is running on my mac desktop. Sending, Click-through tracking, looking at deliveries on MLM all worked flawlessly...
  14. R

Yes, I sent it HTML only , HTML+Text, always UTF - 8 the behaviour was always the same. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Maxbulkmailer and MLM, but the Problem persists. How do I COMPLETELY uninstall Maxbulkmailer (remove ALL files from the Mac) ? Even after deleting Maxbulkmailer...
  15. R

I re-installed the Maxprog Bulkmailer Programm (Mac) and I set up a new SQL Database and set up a new MLM - The setup worked fine, as expected through Maxbulkmailer. If I mail without click-through tracking : it workes fine If I activate click through tracking : 1. Links no longer work 2...
  16. R

Thanks Stan - I checked the Remote Lists setting - if I click "GO" next to it I get to the correct page. accessing remote lists from max Bulk mailer works fine, too. HOWEVER - the deliveries are not logged on the MLM - and when Iook at the deliveries within Maxbulkmailer, the openings are...
  17. R

Blank emails being sent when using Unsubscribe tag

I have the same problem : tested html mail with a local list with unsubscribe tag, it worked fine. Then I sent out 1200 mails using the remote list with an unsubscribe tag, ALL of them went out blank :evil: using the remote list without the unsubscribe tag in the htm mail worked, but I...
  18. R

I have exactly the same problem - everything works fine, except when I add the unsubscribe Tag - then mails go out without content. Is there a solution to this Problem ?
  19. R

@ Stan - I tried all day but I am no closer to a solution; If I send the HTML Mail through a testservice (e.g. Putsmail.com) it works flawlessly; if I look at it in the preview window of MaxBulkmailer, it looks perfects. But when I send it, the message arrives without content, only the...
  20. R

Hi, I've been using bulkmailer for a while now - but yesterday sent out many mails and they all where sent with no content. The subject line was sent, but the content not. In bulkmailer, all looks perfect in the preview - since I managed to send one test sucessfully to myself I cannot figure...