Search results

1. A

Lists

Hi billleech, what is it that your trying to do if I may ask?
  2. A

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

How about enabling SMTP authentication here?
  3. A

Burs mode.

Just curious, in cases like this, is it better to create a support ticket instead?
  4. A

Deleting Templates

Thanks, so no need to delete this on the application itself? I mean, this wouldn't cause any problems or issues, correct?
  5. A

Maxbulk quits all the time

Were there any changes made prior to getting this issue? If there were no upgrades done on this version, I think something must be modified in this application itself. Settings perhaps?
  6. A

subscribing in different languages

Just to clarify, do you mean a separate page for German and English? If it is, I think you need to create a new script here but not entirely sure of it though.
  7. A

Searching the manual

Not really sure on what you meant by this but can you please explain briefly? The post seemed to be so long and I people could easily get lost on it.
  8. A

Gmail extra quotes if recipient name contains utf-8 chars

Re: Gmail extra quotes if recipient name contains utf-8 char This should help you out. Got this from google help site. http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answ ... swer=22841
  9. A

How To set Microsoft Exchange Server on Max Prog??

You need to give some for us to have clues on what's causing this. Any error message as well? There's a similar conversation here but it's still open by the way. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6231&start=0
  10. A

comcast limits

Most email providers imposed these limits since it will be tagged as a possible spam attack. Research about using your own SMTP server. This is the one used for sending emails.
  11. A

struggling to get my csv that contains url to keep full url

Re: struggling to get my csv that contains url to keep full This looks like a minor bug to me. I would be interested on a work around for the meantime please.
  12. A

Sending email rate

Possibly, when doing this sending process, the server could be busy with other process as well. Any updates from your provider so far?
  13. A

Deactivated accounts on Queries page

It is also possible that it may not have been refreshed yet. Are those accounts still visible?
  14. A

pulling the user id (fld_id) to use in the email

Hi. Sorry but I don't know where to start doing this. Is there a sample job online similar to this?
  15. A

private_list_index.block

Thanks for clarifying. I had this thought too.
  16. A

Non Understandable texts.

I sent a newsletter as a webpage but it looks garbled when viewed from Yahoo. How can we fix this?