Search results

1. P

MaxBulk Mailer 8.4

I just an unexperienced user but i have some questions about the new version: I use MaxBulk Se (8.3.9-pro), i can't find it anymore does this mean that the new update will replace the pro-version? ..//no: is there an update available for Pro ..//yes: do i need a full install of v.8? regards
  2. P

Import addresses from Apple mail

Hi Stan Yep it's working. Thanks!
  3. P

CHMOD maxbulkmailer/Im/Im 777 failed

Dear Stan, I got this failure, does this effect the MLM process? ...and how can i resolve this problem? regards Patrick
  4. P

Hi Stan, I am sorry but you have to be more specific, because i am not getting any further. i send you some screenshots. my regards Patrick
  5. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Hi Stan, Thank you, I have replied to appstore for a refund. regards note: I just got a confirmation that apple will give me the refund of my purchase. And of course i have already purchased e-mail Toolkit ;-) Thanks for your cooperation and time! regards Patrick
  6. P

Hi Stan, I tried to import e-mail addresses from apple mail program. I entered the name of my account (e.g. iCloud) but it response with an error:"This Mailbox doesn't exist"
  7. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Goodmorning Stan, Thank you for your response. I bought it from Apple store and i almost directly responded. After the purchase i landed on you website and saw your other software with is not available in the Apple store. NLD Ordernummer: MGX47MLTJT Ontvangstdatum: 25-05-12 Totaal...
  8. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Hi, Today i purchased MaxBulk Mailer SE, but i noticed that you also sell a "The e-mail Toolkit "that suits me more. I would like to purchase the toolkit, how can we arrange the deal without paying too much? regards
  9. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Okay, can you help me to find an adress where i can ask this question?
  10. P

Ultimate e-mail Toolkit

Hi, Today i purchased MaxBulk Mailer SE, but i noticed that you also sell a "The e-mail Toolkit "that suits me more. I would like to purchase the toolkit, how can we arrange the deal without paying too much? regards