Search results

1. dhwinn

Statistics difference

I am getting differing statistics depending on where I view them. When I open MBM and click the statistics button, then choose a delivery, I get an opening rate of X%. If I log into my mailing lists online (list manager) and choose the same delivery, I get a different (usually much higher)...
  2. dhwinn

Multiple lists

Hi Is there a way for me to add a new recipient to multiple remote lists? I have MLM installed and it is working, but I have many lists. I know there is a php file for a subscriber to do this, but I would like to be able to do it myself as well. Also, is it possible to subscribe to multiple...
  3. dhwinn

Opening statistics

Hi I am getting some opening statistics but some are not showing up. I have checked with some recipients who tell me they have opened the e-mail, but their address doesn't show up in the stats. I know that if they have their e-mail software set to prevent HTML from automatically opening, it...
  4. dhwinn

MLM Installed....now what?

Hi I am not a complete noob, but pretty close. I have installed MLM and it appears to have installed correctly. I have uploaded some of my lists. I have sent a test message with the [unsubscribe] tag in the message and that link works properly (the e-mail address was removed from the list.)...