Search results

1. J

Blank emails being sent when using Unsubscribe tag

I tried to send to myself to 4 different e-mails, with plain text and html using "ISO8859-1" and "UTF-8" And all of them are coming in blank.
  2. J

Blank emails being sent when using Unsubscribe tag

Same problem here. :cry: I'm using Maxbulk Mailer V8.5.1 on MAC OSX 10.11 - Only when I place the tag [Unsubscribe], emails are sent blank. - My MLM URL in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences is correct. - The unsubscribe link works ok. - No error logging into MLM and creating new recipient lists.
  3. J

Status messages after submitting subscription forms

Well I asked to my support, and you are right. These lines are debug messages, and come from the server. They can be disabled setting the php_flag by editing the ".htaccess" file in the MLM directory. For example "public_html/mlm/.htaccess", The line: php_flag authmail.debug ON must be...
  4. J

Hi Stan Yes I have set Im_settings.php and actually everything works ok. These e-mails address are just examples. "[email protected]": would be the e-mail used to submit the form. And "[email protected]" would be my e-mail set in "Im_setting.php"
  5. J

Sorry if if already exist something related to my question in the forum. I don't know exactly how to search about this. After submitting these forms in the html folder, the resulting pages show a "status message" on the top. Actually everything works ok. For example when I submit the...
  6. J

When servers prevent upload lists

When I did these tests, the list "testinglist" didn't exist on the server. And the txt file that I'm testing had only three recipients. Now I did a new test with the server with problem, creating a list first: So, I created a list, for this example named "testinglist" from ".../lm/lm.php" and...
  7. J

Uploading from Maxbulk Using the 'Recipients > Upload to MLM' menu: "An error occurred during the list upload process" Uploading using the .../lm/lm.php page: "0 address(es) have been uploaded to 'testinglist'. MLM has found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es)". Uploading using the...
  8. J

I have installed MLM in two web hosting server. With one of them, I can upload e-mails lists. But the other server prevents these upload. Even all 3 methods: 1.- Using the 'Recipients > Upload to MLM' menu. 2.- Using the lm/html/upload_list.php on server 3.- Through the remote 'imports' folder...
  9. J

How to create a new language ?

Thank you stanbusk I added my "pt" language list in lm.php, and now it's working in portugues ! I noted that after this setup, the first attempt still worked in English. Subscribe forms in the html folder must be translated manually ?
  10. J

Well... after setting the default language, everything continues in English. (Forms, administrative pages, e-mail confirmations...) Same result changing existing languages like "es" or "it". I don't know if this can affect the result, but I did a manual MLM installation... Something is...
  11. J

Thank you Stanbusk. Now, I must change the language. So, All I need to do is define $defaults_language to "pt"; in lm_setting.php ? Or this works just for the first installation? And setting this "pt" value, does the script include "...template>pt" txt files for e-mail confirmation ?
  12. J

I will be grateful for any related info that can help
  13. J

Hello MLM Community. I need to include portugues language, for subscription pages and e-mails sent to users. (Perhaps all that a final user can see). So I created a "pt" folder with the txt files in portugues inside "templates". But I'm not sure what else I have to do. Any ideas ? Thank you.