Search results

1. Y

Not updating bounce stats in MLM

Please help.
  2. Y

How do I import subscribers from CSV into MLM list?

Hostgator VPS Can you please attach/link a file that you can successfuly import.
  3. Y

Yes, I already looked at the article and applied all the changes, prior to posting on here. The server people will NOT troubleshoot a 3rd party script. As far as they are concerned, the server works as it should. Please help. I really need this to work. How can I fix this?
  4. Y

I get exact same thing. Please check the file, it reflects the actual correct email addresses. >>> The file 'importtest.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'TRIVITA-NEW' successfully. 0 email address(es) were added to TRIVITA-NEW. We found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es).. <<< Here is...
  5. Y

I get this. The file 'importtest.txt' has been uploaded to the list(s) 'TRIVITA-NEW' successfully. 0 email address(es) were added to TRIVITA-NEW. We found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es).. Here is the file that I have created per your instructions and I am trying to import...
  6. Y

If you are referring to: http://www.domainname.com/lm/lm.php?cmd ... ion=upload or http://www.domainname.com/lm/html/upload_list.php then, yes, I have tried both of those. PLEASE HELP!!! Can you please provide me with a sample CSV that you CAN upload directly into the MLM via the web...
  7. Y

I do not see any "bounce" headers, but here are two sample headers from two undeliverable messages. 1. From: PostMaster <[email protected]> Subject: √Ĭ¥√ó√îqq.com¬µ√Ñ√ç√ã√ê√Ö Date: January 23, 2012 1:53:18 PM EST To: [email protected] Return-Path: <[email protected]>...
  8. Y

Yes, I can successfully create a list and it automatically adds 1 recipient, me, into it.
  9. Y

I also removed all the quotes with the same result - I can not import it directly into MLM. 0 address(es) have been uploaded to 'TRIVITA-AK'. MLM has found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es)
  10. Y

X-Bounce-Tracking-Info: <SmFrZQlSb2cJCTNyaW5nc3JlYWx0eUBnbWFpbC5jb20JU3RhcnQgYSBQYWluLUZyZWUgTGlmZSBUb2RheS4JMTQJCTEJYm91bmNlCW5vCW5v>
  11. Y

Yes, the import into MLM directly never works. I can easily import the same document into MaxBulk, but when I try to save to the remote list, it fails. What do I need to do to fix this problem?
  12. Y

Yes, it is EXACTLY like this. Here is one sample row... "first" "last" "company" "[email protected]" "address" "city" "state" "zip" "phone" "source" "ip" "date time" Here is a sample file that I am trying to import: http://www.forinflammation.com/lm/impor ... a-list.csv Again, I can import the...
  13. Y

How do I reset the stats in MLM?

When I click on Statistics button in MaxBulk, I see all the stats that I would like to reset to start with a new slate. Right now I see 1 row with Delivery - 12 and Subject - "Next Delivery" and next row with Delivery - 1 and Subject - "xxxxxx" I would like to reset the stats not to see...
  14. Y

I am running the latest version of eMail Bounce, MaxBulk and MLM. MLM works OK with MaxBulk and successfully updates the stats. eMail Bounce has the MLM script with u/p in settings, as in MaxBulk. It successfully reads the inbox and goes through the messages, but nothing is reflected in the...
  15. Y

I am running latest version of MaxBulk and MLM using MySql. I have successfully installed both. I can easily add a subscriber to the newly created list in MLM manually, via one of the supplied form. The script successfully communicates with MaxBulk. I can NOT upload the list that I have...