Search results

1. T

How to speed up sending?

Hello, our campaigns are taking forever to go out. We are using Unified to send them out and we have a 500 per hour cap. but we are averaging about 100 per hour. Sending 8000 will take about 3.5 days when it should take less than 10 hours. I have MBM set to send 500 per hour and AppNap is not...
  2. T

Mailings becoming slower and slower to send

I am using 8.4.6 on a Mac that is on OS 10.9.5
  3. T

Mailings becoming slower and slower to send

Hello, I am sending out a newsletter to clients. It is the same list we have used for many years. It normally takes about 13 hours (90 sent every 6 minutes). But the last time I sent it out it took over 24 hours. Today it is taking 48 hours to go out. Is this my ISP (Cox) blocking it or...
  4. T

Email addresses with accent marks

I don't know which 'Format tab' you are referring to. There is one under the Message tab to the right and there is one under Preferences and they both work independently of each other. Regardless, I tried all 5 settings under Preferences [Plain Text, Text|HTML, HTML Only, Web page and Styled...
  5. T

<<When you preview your message what encoding are you using on the message?>> When I click on the 'Preview' tab I see no options for encoding. If you mean under Preferences, I have ISO-8859-1 EU/US/Africa selected under the Document tab and Automatic Encoding selected under the Delivery tab.
  6. T

Hello, I have Excel list with many email addresses, first and last names. If I - save the file as Text from Excel, - Then in MBM, create a new recipient list, - then import as 'Text File' into MBM: Text encoding: None I can see the accent marks correctly on first and last names but when I...