Search results

1. alexreschka

how to use a rule??

I have a list of 500,000 emails in a cvs file. i would like to make all the emails the Do NOT end with .com bad i have emails on that list that are .au or .br or some other random out of us emails.. i also might want to go thru the lists i have and say if the end does NOT end with .edu then it...
  2. alexreschka

Error Wrong Password

yes, thats what i dont get, i can login on the web, but when i do i get that email right away, a lot of times. and also i cant seem to upload a new list or create one for that matter. it says new list uploaded with 0 0 0 0 , something like that...
  3. alexreschka

Error Wrong Password

i tried to add a list thru the MBM and it says wrong password, i try adding one thru the link, and every time i log in, i keep getting that connect error sent to my email, even though it lets me login. then i add a list and it says your list has been added, with 0 emails and names.. i check the...
  4. alexreschka

Error Wrong Password

they do match, and loading what? also this keeps getting emailed to me when i try logging on in the im.php subject: [MLM] mySQL Connect Error in RemoveExpiredRequestsFromDB() body: Service unavailable! : It seems that the MLM is not creating a table within the database...
  5. alexreschka

Error Wrong Password

I updated my preferences login info in MBM and when i go to choose remote lists it says error wrong password. i have verified it several times. i actually can use the web url to login and it works. and when i go to upload a list it says 0 have been added. then when i go to add a list it...
  6. alexreschka

Problem Installing MLM manually

this is what i keep getting, i swear i have tried everything... Can someone please help me with this... and when i uploaded with ftp program filezilla, i go to the full path. and i get a page not found error..