Search results

1. U

Rename tags

I know this has been covered before and I understand it should be possible to rename the tags for just the one document or to set the default for the app. To do the latter, use the Preferences, but I repeatedly read that to do the former, just use the Edit/Rename tags menu option. My problem...
  2. U

A couple of questions and suggestions

Can someone confirm whether or not we can use:- Arithmetic with Tags Conditionals in the signature I don't think either is possible, so could I suggest them as new features. Both would be useful. E.g. I want to include NEXT year, but I cannot do that automatically. I can insert THIS year with...
  3. U

Alternative Text

I have returned to an MBM document I last used a couple of years ago and in the From address in Settings I am using alternative text like this [From|[email protected]] (From is a tag and the email address is made up, obviously) but it doesn't seem to be working, at least in test mode. However...
  4. U

Conditional address

Is it possible to change the 'From' address of the messages by conditional statements?
  5. U

Conditional statement problems

I am starting the message with the following:- <IF [[Firstname]] <> "">Hi [Firstname], </IF>I hope...... So, if there is a Firstname, it will be used preceded by "Hi " and followed by ", " with that end space obviously required. BUT, when viewed in the preview mode, the trailing space is...