Search results

1. P

Fing program doesn't work properly: AGAIN!

Stan, Now even the links I made in Dreamweaver are getting a 404 result!. and it returns an url showing the route to the lm on my godaddy server. What the hell is going on???? When I run them from Dreamweaver in a browser it all works. But as soon as I past the code and send the emails from...
  2. P

Error message.or message.

Hi Stan, well I finally had the time to correct the mistakes that lead to Error 22. Now in the 3RD screen after while installing into the lm folder on the 4th file a X and Error show up. Well below is the code from the window below: What's my mistake? 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd...
  3. P

Error code list

Is there an Error Codes List? I'm getting an error of 22. I'd like to download the list for reference.posting.php?mode=post&f=16#
  4. P

No stats.

Stan, finally got it to work only to have no stats show up. This is a totally new wrinkle. Now what's the issue? I've upgraded to System 10.11 too.
  5. P

Can't set permissions on my Apple server

Hi Stan, Well I spent the better part of today trying to make MBM's MLM setting to recognize the Public and Im folders. I remembered from my past pain that I could set this. So apple walked me through "Terminal" to set the permissions. Before this step I showed the Apple tech David a get info...
  6. P

Error message.

Hi Stan, Well I spent the better part of today trying to make MBM's MLM setting to recognize the Public and Im folders. I remembered from my past pain that I could set this. So apple walked me through "Terminal" to set the permissions. Before this step I showed the Apple tech David a get info...
  7. P

Stats not working

Stan, I don't know what to do now since even posting here I 'm getting a mess. These are the screens I'm getting. I can't use the stats until this issue is solved.
  8. P

MLM set up

Hi Stan, I've set up the MLM on my server. The set up is completed successfully and the blue message at the finish confirms it. However, when I try to use the Statistics I get an error message saying the directory does not exist or I don't have permission. Working on Mac Server 3.1.2 running...
  9. P

Version 8.46

Stan, I don't know what's going on but ever since version 8.45 this program is just stopped working for me. When I go to deliver the mail it constantly comes up with errors and the solution offered by this the server doesn't seem to do any good. I thought before six that is version 4.6 the...
  10. P

No support for HTML5

Stan, I guess the MBM doesn't support HTML 5. If I put and url that's HTML5 I get a blank screen. Dah! Jim Graniela
  11. P

Another glitch

So, hi Stan, Well once I got to access the Im.php page, which took forever, now I don't get any results. I even downloaded the version recommend on the site and nothing. What is the problem? I never had so many issues with the earlier versions. Jim Graniela